Manage your insurance
See your policy details, view your documents and grant powers of attorney.
Work and take out new insurance
Calculate your premium and take out new insurance online.
File and track insurance claims with us online.
Our KBC Mobile app isn’t just for banking on the go. It also lets you manage your insurance right from your phone.
How does KBC Mobile help you manage your insurance?
1. See all your insurance with KBC
- Get insurance policy details
- View your documents
- Grant power of attorney over your insurance
2. Get insured fast
- Work out what insurance for your home, car or family will cost
- Take out your insurance online
- Sign your insurance policy online
3. File and track claims online
Make hospitalisation, home or car damage, burglary or theft-related insurance claims easily online using KBC Mobile.
Check the status of your claims, add supporting documents, inform us of added costs and send us more details.
4. Stay in touch with your insurance agent or branch
Get answers to your insurance queries in no time with KBC Mobile. Message your branch adviser or insurance agent or make an appointment with them online right from your contacts (More > Communication > Your contacts).
How do you find your insurance details in KBC Mobile?
Log in to KBC Mobile
Open the ‘My KBC’ menu at the bottom right
Scroll to 'Insurance'
Don’t have our Mobile app yet?
Get KBC Mobile today and see all it can do for you.