How to go about switching banks
The free bank switching service makes it easy to change banks. No fewer than 68 000 people used this service in 2019. All you have to do is open an account at your new bank and fill in a request form to switch banks.
- Open a current account or savings account at your new bank
- Submit a request to switch banks online or fill in a request form and send it to your new bank
- Relax and let your new bank do all the work!
Why choose the bank switching service?
- Move your standing orders from your other bank
- Close your previous current accounts
- Or get both changed
When you submit your request to switch to KBC, we make sure that everything is done quickly.
How long does it take to switch banks?
Everything is finalised within 10 banking days.
How much does it cost to switch banks?
The bank switching service is completely free of charge.
Go through everything in your own time
Prefer to arrange everything yourself?
That’s perfectly possible, too. Just contact your other bank.
This document will help you on your way:
What happens to your savings account if you die?
Rent a bike fast
- Find a nearby bike rental point on the map
- Select a bike supplier
- Order your day pass
- Pay right from KBC Mobile