You choose the KBC repair network
- Choose a glass repairer from our list: our repair network
- Ask your KBC Insurance agent to get in touch with the repairer in order to set up an appointment, or contact us at the push of a button with your smartphone. Discover the free KBC Mobile app for fast roadside assistance.
- KBC pays the invoice directly to the repairer - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose Carglass
- Make an appointment with Carglass by calling 0800 166 16 or via carglass.be
- You can also do this via your KBC Insurance agent or or our call centre (+32 (0) 16 24 24 24), or via our KBC Mobile app
- KBC pays the invoice directly to Carglass - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose your own repairer
- Get in touch with your KBC Insurance agent
- KBC arranges an assessor's report
- You pay the invoice in advance. KBC does not reimburse either the deductible specified in your contract or the recoverable VAT
Been in an uncontested accident?
Or need to claim under comprehensive insurance? Learn what to do next.
We’ll take care of your insurance along with all the red tape
New car? KBC will do all the paperwork for you