Invest the easy way with KBC Easy Invest Service
- Convenient investing
- Easy and fully digital
- Invest small amounts too
What is KBC Easy Invest Service?
With KBC Easy Invest Service*, we've combined the versatility of a traditional investment portfolio with an all-in-one investment solution. A team of specialised fund managers actively manages the underlying investments on a daily basis, ensuring they are properly diversified and invested all around the globe. They make the investment decisions within these funds. If action is needed, they react quickly. This way, you benefit from the expertise of our experts, saving you time and energy.
We help you every step of the way in KBC Mobile or KBC Touch, so you can arrange everything from the comfort of home.
Learn more about KBC Easy Invest Service
KBC Easy Invest Service makes investing easy. If you want to invest, but don’t have the time or desire to learn more about investing, we make it easy and do all the work for you.
You can start with periodic amounts from as little as 25 euros, a lump-sum investment or both.
Here's how it works
- In KBC Mobile or KBC Touch, we assess your personal situation and comfort zone.
- Based on that, we propose a sustainable all-in-one solution that ties in seamlessly with your preferences.
- Our specialist fund managers do the work for you, taking the investment decisions within the fund you've chosen.
No additional charges
Easy Invest Service is a free service. That means there are no additional charges on top of the usual fund entry charges and management fees.
Your finger on the pulse at all times
Thanks to KBC Touch and KBC Mobile you’re always kept updated on how your investments are doing. You get:
- A useful overview of how your fund is performing
- An annual report providing you with a clear view of the past year
- Newsflashes about the markets and how they impact your fund
- Invitations to webinars where we explain our approach and answer your questions
*KBC Easy Invest Service is available for a specific selection of funds. A list is available from our advisers. You can invest in an investment fund or a unit-linked life insurance (class 23) product, or combine the two. The term ‘investment fund’ refers to a sub-fund of an open-ended investment company under Belgian or Luxembourg law, or a mutual fund. Unit-linked life insurance (class 23) is the generic term given to life insurance in which the premiums are invested in one or more investment funds without any guarantee of a return. If these terms are unfamiliar to you, don't worry, your adviser will be happy to explain.