Investing doesn't need to be hard or time-consuming. With the KBC Easy Invest Service you choose an investment and our experts do the work, while you are keep perfectly informed. Want to know how it works in practice?
There's nothing now holding you back from investing
Want to invest, but it all seems too complex for you? Or maybe you've no time or desire to get to grips with it? With our KBC Easy Invest Service, we do all the work for you!
Leave everything up to our experts
Specialist fund managers will deal with your investment matters on a daily basis, ensuring that your capital is always optimally invested.
You're involved at all times
We keep you actively informed on your investments, and you can also monitor them and make changes whenever you want.
Step 1: Everything begins with an advisory meeting
We'll be pleased to welcome you to a personal meeting to get the lay of the land in terms of:
- what your financial situation is like
- what you know about investment products
- what your aims are
- what return you anticipate receiving
- what risks you're prepared to take
Based on that, we sit down with you and select the investment funds*
that form a good match with your personal wishes.
You decide the focus
Choose from a very broad selection of investment funds, allowing you easily to decide where the focuses should lie:
- If you prefer to concentrate on socially responsible investments, that's one of our strong points! Be sure to ask about our sustainable funds.
- If you're looking to receive regular income payments, choose a fund whose annual return, if any, is paid out as a dividend.
- By making the right combinations, you can also tax-optimise your investments, such as to prepare your inheritance.
- If you want to investing small amounts at regular intervals, you can start from as little as 25 euros per month.
Step 2: Specialist fund managers at the helm
The funds you invest in are actively managed. Specialist fund managers take the day-to-day investment decisions. They're quick to react to opportunities, but never lose sight of the risks, following a well-considered strategy and ensuring your capital's always optimally invested. You don't need to do anything!
Find out more about this approach: your adviser will be glad to explain in plain language. All you have to do is make an appointment.
Step 3: You're involved at every stage
We keep you actively informed
You can, of course, always contact your trusted adviser, but we
also take a proactive approach in ensuring you are kept fully up to
date with your investments. You receive:
- A clear overview at all times of the performance and other details of your funds via our KBC Invest app
- A monthly explanation in KBC Invest of how your funds are being managed
- An annual report with a clear review of the past 12 months
- Newsflashes about important events on the markets and how they impact your funds
- Invitations to webinars where our experts explain their approach and answer your questions directly
Did you know that you can also keep an eye on your other investments at KBC using KBC Invest?
You stay in control
We don't just make it easy for you to keep close tabs on your investments. You also stay in full control. If you want to switch to another fund, up or reduce your monthly investment sum or exit from an investment position - it's all up to you.
And what does it cost?
The KBC Easy Invest Service is entirely free. You don't pay
anything apart from the usual charges for the investment funds
selected. Entry charges for these funds are generally between 2% and
3.5%. Check out the key investor information document for exact
details of your selected funds' charges, or get them from your local
Find out more
*KBC Easy Invest Service is available for a defined selection of funds. A list is available from our advisers. You can invest in the form of an investment fund and/or a class 23 investment-type insurance policy. The term 'investment fund' refers to a sub-fund of an open-ended investment company under Belgian or Luxembourg law, or a mutual fund. Class 23 investment-type insurance (unit-linked life insurance) is the generic term given to life insurance in which the premiums are invested in one or more investment funds without any guarantee of a return. If these terms mean nothing to you, don't worry, your adviser will explain them to you in language you understand.
Investment made easy and extra services
Invest as a beginner
- Practical tips from our financial experts
- Find the type of investment that fits you
- Download a free guide