The Silver Credit Card has a standard spending limit of 2,500 euros, making it suitable for occasional use. It makes it easy to book a holiday, shop online or finance purchases of up to 2,500 euros.
2 years' extended warranty
Get 2 years' additional warranty on your purchases on top of the statutory minimum.
90-day purchase protection
Things you buy on your card are covered for up to 90 days after purchase against theft and accidental damage.
The most moderately priced of KBC's credit cards
Just 3 euros a month to use your card, including your KBC Plus Account.
The features of a KBC Silver Credit Card?
Secure, worldwide payments, even online
- Fast payments across the world using the Mastercard network
- Online shopping and travel and ticket reservations
- Cash withdrawals at ATMs worldwide
2 years' extra warranty on top of the statutory warranty period
If your dishwasher or power drill gives up the ghost after three years, you will receive compensation for the cost of repairing or replacing it provided the item was purchased using your KBC Silver Credit Card.
90-day purchase protection
For 90 days after purchase, bought items are protected against theft by breaking and entering or violence and against accidental damage. If you catch your new jersey on a door handle after a week, that’s covered. The items have to have cost over 50 euros and been purchased using your KBC Silver Credit Card.
Not everything is insured. For instance, damage caused intentionally and regular wear and tear are not insured. Certain product categories are also excluded.
Enjoy a high spending limit
This card has a standard spending limit of 2,500 euros a month. If you want to alter your limit, you can do so in KBC Touch.
The most modestly priced of KBC's credit cards
For as little as 3 euros a month, you have the convenience of a KBC credit card, including your current account.
KBC Flex Budget: repay over several months
Your credit card spending is generally deducted from your account in one go in the next month. Do you yourself want to decide how your spending is reimbursed? Monthly repayments or best to spread payment over several months? If so, link your KBC credit card to a KBC Flex Budget. You yourself decide how much you pay off each month, which you can change at any time. If your payments are spread over several months, you will pay interest.
You can pay using your credit card without entering the PIN. All you have to do is hold your card against the terminal. If you'd sooner not, you can disable the option in KBC Touch. Find out more about contactless payments.
What a KBC Silver Credit Card will cost you?
|Price of a KBC Plus Account with a KBC Silver Credit Card||3 euros per month (2 euros for the KBC Plus Account, 1 euro for the credit card)|
Withdrawing cash in euros
Withdrawing cash in a foreign currency
Good to know
Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty Insurance
- You must register for the insurance policy in order to benefit from its cover. Signing up is free of charge. It is a requirement, however, that your credit card still has to be active and that you've paid your credit card fee. The insurance ends automatically when the contract between KBC Bank NV and the insurer is terminated.
- The insurance contract is subject to Belgian law.
- This insurance is a class 16 product (financial loss insurance).
- Read the cover conditions for the insurance in the card regulations under the 'General insurance conditions' heading and at any KBC Bank branch.
- The insurer is London General Insurance Company Ltd., established at Twenty Kingston Road, Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey, TW18 4LG, United Kingdom, licensed under code number 987 to provide insurance services via its branch in Belgium, established at Steenpoeldreef 11, 1850 Grimbergen, for the coverage of accidents (01a), sickness (02), property damage (09) and financial loss (16).
- The administrator is TWG Services Ltd., established at Twenty Kingston Road, Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey, TW18 4LG, United Kingdom, regulated by the British Financial Conduct Authority and registered in the UK under number 312440, with a branch in the Netherlands, conducting business there under the name The Warranty Group Europe, Nederland, established at Paasheuvelweg 1, 1105 BE Amsterdam, conducting business in Belgium within the framework of the free provision of services and licensed under code number 39900 A to act as an insurance intermediary, acting in this regard as administrator on behalf of London General Insurance Company Ltd.
- Your KBC Bank branch is the first point of contact for any complaints you may have about this advertisement. If no agreement can be reached, you can contact KBC Complaints Management by post at Brusselsesteenweg 100, 3000 Leuven, email@example.com, tel. 0800 62 084 If you have a complaint concerning this advertisement and cannot reach a suitable resolution, you can contact the Mediation Service (Banks-Credit-Investments) by post at Belliardstraat 15-17 box 8, 1040 Brussels, by telephone on +32 2 545 77 70, by fax +32 2 545 77 79, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any complaints concerning these insurance policies, you can contact London General Insurance Company Limited, c/o The Warranty Group Europe, f.a.o. the management, Uitbreidingstraat 84, 2600 Berchem, or send an e-mail to email@example.com. If no satisfactory solution can be reached, you can contact the Belgian insurance industry's ombudsman service: Ombudsman van de Verzekeringen, de Meeûssquare 35, 1000 Brussels, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.ombudsman.as.
If you don't use KBC Touch yet, contact KBC Live.
KBC Sign: frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Veelgestelde vragen rond Mobile Sign
What's the difference between Visa and Mastercard?
Which credit card is better? Discover the benefits and conditions attached to both cards.
Log in quickly and securely to your other online banking tools on your computer with our KBC Sign smartphone app.