- Select ‘Savings & investments’ to the left of the screen to get an immediate overview of your savings and investment products. These are divided into 3 categories showing you your: savings accounts, tax-advantaged savings and investments and investments.
- Tap a product to see more details for it.
- Use the drop-down menu at the top to quickly access your other portfolios.
More possibilities with Saving and investing
Click or tap the Menu button at the top of the screen for additional options. For instance, these are 'automatic payments', 'subscribing to term investments' and 'tax-effective pension accumulation' in Savings & investments.
This is where you see your assets in greater detail. You can instantly see how much your assets are worth, neatly broken down into liquid assets, fixed-income products, funds and shares.
Clicking or tapping one of those product categories enables you to see more details on that category.
Looking to withdraw money from your savings account? Use the Savings Calculator first to simulate the transfer and find out instantly how it affects your base rate of interest and fidelity bonus.
You can also request a report containing full details of the calculation.
Basic transactions in savings and investment products
The following transactions are in your full control in KBC Touch:
- Opening a new savings account
- Subscribing to term investments
- Adding deposits to tax-advantageous savings and investment products
- Changing standing orders under your investment plan
You'll find these transactions in the menu top right.
Transactions via text or video chat
To buy or sell other products, you can contact a KBC adviser by text or video chat at any time, even outside office hours.
Just select a product tile and, on the product details page, opt for 'Submit order' at the bottom.
The KBC Live's Wealth Management specialists are available
- Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 noon
Checking your balance without logging in to KBC K'Ching
Find out how to check your balance without logging in or how to withdraw cash without using your bank card.
How KBC Touch works
Check out the FAQs on KBC Touch here. Got a problem? The KBC Helpdesk will be pleased to help you.
What is a BEVEK/SICAV?
What is a BEVEK and what is a SICAV? Is there a difference? Here we give you a clear-cut definition of these investment terms.