The KBC Credit Card is a credit card issued by: KBC Bank NV, with registered office at Havenlaan 2, 1080 Brussels, Belgium, VAT BE 0462.920.226, RLP Brussels, FSMA 026256 A.
KBC Flex Budget is an open-ended credit facility linked to the KBC Credit Card and used as an additional means for drawing credit.
Lender and credit card issuer: KBC Bank NV. Subject to your card or credit application being approved by KBC Bank NV.
The annual percentage rates of charge of 8,35% for a KBC Credit Card with KBC Flex Budget are calculated on the basis of the following assumptions:
- the stated credit amount is drawn down immediately and in full by means of payment at a retailer;
- paying at retailers within the SEPA is the most common way the card is used;
- the variable debit rate of interest stands at 8,05% for a KBC Credit Card with KBC Flex Budget;
- the fee for the credit card is 0 euros for a KBC Credit Card with KBC Flex Budget;the credit has a term of one year;
- the credit amount is repaid in equal monthly instalments (at the end of each period);
- debit interest is calculated based on projected credit use and principal repayments.
The KBC Budget Facility is a credit facility in the form of an authorised debit balance on an account. Subject to your credit application being approved by KBC Bank NV. Lender: KBC Bank NV, Havenlaan 2, 1080 Brussels, VAT BE 0462.920.226, RLP Brussels.
If you use the KBC Budget Facility to overdraw your account, you have to pay debit interest. You can find more details in the KBC Budget Facility product fact sheet, available from your KBC Bank branch.