You can choose between several different KBC credit cards, each with its own features. Compare the options here and find the one that best suits you. You can then easily apply for your credit card online.
Looking for a new credit card?
Do you have a KBC Visa Card?
KBC’s Silver (Flex) Visa Card is no longer being issued, as of 20 June 2017. If you have one, though, you can carry on using it as normal, with the same convenience as ever. All the features are summed up for you below:
Simple and secure payments, including online
You can pay securely anywhere: in restaurants, hotels, online, at home and abroad thanks to the Visa network. You can also withdraw money from any ATM displaying the Visa logo.
Extra insurance for your purchases
- Extended warranty: this insurance is linked to your Visa card and adds a further two years to the statutory warranty period. So if your dishwasher, TV or power drill suddenly gives up the ghost after three years, the cost of repair or replacement will be refunded to you.
- Purchase protection: this insurance covers your purchases against accidental damage and aggravated theft (involving violence or forced entry) for up to 90 days after purchase. For example: don't worry if you buy an expensive jumper and tear the sleeve a week later on a door handle, as damage of this kind is covered too.
What are the main exclusions?
- Damage caused intentionally by you
- Ordinary wear and tear
Generous spending limit
A Visa Card from KBC has a standard spending limit of 2,500 euros a month.
More options with KBC Flex Budget
How much does your Visa card with KBC cost?
Price of KBC Plus Account with a KBC Silver Credit Card
3 euros per month (2 euros for the KBC Plus Account, one euro for the credit card)
|Optional contribution for Financial Protection insurance (only available with KBC Flex Budget)||
of the amount of credit used
Withdrawing cash in euros
Withdrawing cash in a foreign currency
|Transfers to your own current account (only available with a KBC Silver Flex Credit Card)**||
**Not applicable to credit cards taken out on or after 29 August 2016
Good to know
Purchase protection insurance and extended warranty
- The insurer is London General Insurance Company Ltd., with its offices in Twenty Kingston Road, Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey, TW18 4LG, United Kingdom, licensed under code 987 to provide insurance services for the coverage of accidents (01a), sickness (02), property damage (09) and financial loss (16) via its branch office at Steenpoeldreef 11, 1850 Grimbergen, Belgium.
- The administrator is TWG Services Ltd., with its offices in Twenty Kingston Road, Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey, TW18 4LG, United Kingdom, supervised by the British Financial Conduct Authority and registered under number 312440, with a branch in the Netherlands, conducting business there under the name The Warranty Group Europe, the Netherlands, with its offices at Paasheuvelweg 1, 1105 BE Amsterdam, conducting business in Belgium within the framework for the free provision of services, and authorised to act as an insurance intermediary, acting in this regard as administrator for account of London General Insurance Company Ltd.
- Your KBC Bank branch is the first point of contact for any complaints you may have about this advertisement. If no agreement can be reached, please contact KBC Complaints Management, Brusselsesteenweg 100, 3000 Leuven, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 0800 62 084 (free of charge) or + 32 78 15 20 45 (charges apply), fax + 32 16 86 30 38.
- If you are still unable to reach an appropriate resolution, you can submit a complaint about this advert to the Mediation Service Banks - Credit - Investments, Belliardstraat 15-17 bus 8, 1040 Brussels, tel. + 32 2 545 77 70, fax + 32 2 545 77 79, e-mail email@example.com.
- If you have any complaints concerning these insurance policies, you can contact London General Insurance Company Limited, c/o The Warranty Group Europe, F.A.O. the Management, Uitbreidingstraat 84, 2600 Berchem, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If no satisfactory solution can be reached, you can contact the Belgian insurance industry's ombudsman service: Ombudsman van de Verzekeringen, de Meeûssquare 35, 1000 Brussels, email@example.com, www.ombudsman.as.
For the optional financial protection insurance
- Financial Protection Insurance is an insurance contract that KBC has taken out with KBC Insurance NV, with registered office at Professor Roger Van Overstraetenplein 2, 3000 Leuven, Belgium. VAT No. BE 0403.552.563, RLP Leuven, IBAN BE43 7300 0420 0601, BIC KREDBEBB. Company licensed for all insurance classes under code 0014 (Royal Decree of 4 July 1979, Belgian Official Gazette of 14 July 1979) by the National Bank of Belgium, de Berlaimontlaan 14, 1000 Brussels, Belgium. Member of the KBC group
- You must have signed up for the insurance to be able to make a claim.
- You can submit a claim under the insurance as long as your credit card is active and you have paid the card fee. Cover ends automatically when the contract between KBC NV and the insurer is cancelled.
- The conditions of cover are available from all KBC branches and at www.kbc.be/regulations. They alone determine your right to compensation from the insurer.
- Your KBC branch is the first point of contact for any complaints you may have about this advertisement. If no agreement can be reached, you can contact KBC Complaints Management by post at Brusselsesteenweg 100, 3000 Leuven, by e-mail at complaints@KBC, by telephone on 0800 620 84 (free number) or + 32 78 15 20 45 (pay number), or by fax on + 32 16 86 30 38. If you have a complaint concerning this advertisement and cannot reach a suitable resolution, you can contact the Mediation Service (Banks-Credit-Investments) by post at Belliardstraat 15-17 box 8, 1040 Brussels, by telephone on +32 2 545 77 70, by fax +32 2 545 77 79, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a complaint with regard to insurance, you can contact the Belgian insurance industry's ombudsman service: Ombudsman van de Verzekeringen, de Meeûssquare 35, 1000 Brussels, email@example.com, www.ombudsman.as.
- The insurance contract is subject to Belgian law.
For all insurance
- You can submit a claim under the insurance as long as your credit card is active and you have paid the card fee. The insurance ends automatically when the contract between KBC Bank NV and the insurer is terminated.
- All described insurance policies are subject to Belgian law.
- This insurance policy is a class 16 product (insurance against miscellaneous financial loss).
- You must register for the insurance policy in order to benefit from its cover. Registration is free of charge, except for the Financial Protection Insurance.
- The conditions of insurance cover are available under ‘Learn more’ and from any KBC Bank branch. The general conditions alone determine your right to compensation from the insurer.
- Product fact sheet Silver Credit Card (VISA)
- KBC Silver Credit Card Regulations and General Conditions Insurances
- General terms and conditions for the Silver Credit Card
- General conditions insurances KBC Silver Credit Card with KBC Flex Budget facility
- Full list of goods covered by the extended warranty
- Purchase protection and extended warranty claim form
- Financial protection insurance claim form
- General terms and conditions for Financial Protection Insurance