With KBC Mobile, you always have your bank in your pocket. But we want to make your life even easier with these tips.
- Pay with your smartphone in your favourite (online) shop. There's no need for a card reader – just a simple QR code.
- Do you want to show the app to your friends? You can launch a demo on the app without having to log in first.
- Forgotten your bank card? Don't worry – you can withdraw money from any ATM at a %%bank1%% or CBC branch. Free Wi-Fi is available in all %%bank1%% and CBC branches for this purpose.
- Are you travelling abroad, or do you want to buy something online with your credit card? As of 1 December 2015, you can activate and manage all your bank cards via your smartphone.
- Check the balance in your current account at a glance using your smartwatch. Any messages you receive on your smartphone will appear here too.
- View and pay invoices for KBC insurance policies as well as invoices presented to you in Zoomit using your KBC Mobile. Once paid, they disappear from the overview.
- KBC Mobile is available for iOS, Android and Windows.