Bank easily and securely on your PC and tablet
Bank easily and securely with everything conveniently at a glance on your PC and tablet in KBC Touch.
More than just payments
Make payments, apply for loans, take out insurance, order foreign currency and much more.
Bank on your phone if you prefer
with our KBC Mobile app. Check your balance and transfer money with ease, no matter where you are.
What is Touch?
KBC Touch is our latest online banking service, letting you clearly and conveniently bank on your PC or tablet.
How does Touch help you?
KBC Touch is the ideal solution if you:
- Have difficulty getting to your branch during the day
- Want to see all your banking and insurance products at a glance
- Don’t always have your card reader on you (you hardly ever need it on your tablet)
Do you also have a business account? Touch allows you to switch quickly between your personal and business banking, so you can manage all your banking in one easy place. See what KBC Touch can do for your business.
What features does Touch offer?
KBC Touch lets you do much more than just make payments, with the main sections giving you a range of features and options. Select a section to find out what you can do with it.
Payments & transfers
- See all your accounts and cards at a glance
- Set up standing orders
- Pay by SEPA direct debit
- Manage beneficiaries
- Order foreign currency
- Get and pay bills through Zoomit
- See what you've spent, what you plan to spend and account information
- SEPA credit transfers
- International transfers
- Open or close an account
- Take out or end account insurance for an insurable savings account
View account statements and reports
- Get e-statements in various formats and choose how often you get them
- Find specific transactions and print them off or save them in a separate view
Savings & investments
- See all your savings and investment products at a glance
- Switch to KBC Invest (if you have it)
- View your assets in detail
- See a breakdown of your liquid assets, fixed-income products, funds and shares
Start saving and investing
- See all the ways you can save and invest using KBC Touch
- Get personalised advice from one of our wealth management specialists by chat or video chat
Start with the basics
- Open a savings account
- Subscribe to term investments
- Top up tax-friendly savings and investments
- Change standing orders under your investment plan
- Set up standing orders
- Save for your pension and in tax by combining pension and long-term savings
- Invest periodically
- See your mortgage and other loans plus related insurance at a glance
- Work out and apply for instalment loans and get an answer right away
- See what home insurance will cost you and take it out online
- Open a Security Deposit Savings Account in just 3 minutes
- Send us your loan-related invoices online
New in KBC Touch since December
Green light for your home loan?
If you have building or renovating plans, instantly find out whether
or not your loan is feasible in KBC Touch.
Easily take out your family insurance
If someone sustains loss, damage or injury as a result of an error or negligence on your part, family insurance will protect you against the financial consequences. You can now simply calculate and take out this policy in KBC Touch.
A clear view of your return at all times?
Closely monitor the return on your ExpertEase fund and find out how it is generated via a new overview in KBC Mobile and KBC Touch.
Will Touch work on my device?
How do I log into Touch without a card reader?
If you own a smartphone, our KBC Sign app is the easiest way. Install it on your phone to sign for transactions on your computer without your debit card and card reader. It couldn’t be easier!
If you own a tablet, you can opt to log in using your five-digit PIN.
Like to know more? See all about logging into Touch and using it to sign transactions.
How secure is Touch?
Security is a top priority for us, especially when it comes to online banking and insurance. That’s why Touch has security software that protects you against hackers and viruses on your computer and tablet.
The five-digit PIN on your tablet is just as secure as your card reader, since log-in is only possible using the personally chosen PIN registered in your name. If you enter an incorrect PIN three times in a row, you’ll have to register again using your card reader and debit card. Another Touch security feature is automatic logout after a few minutes of inactivity. Stay alert at all times and never divulge your personal details or PINs to anyone.
Like to know more? See how to bank safely and securely.