KBC keeps its finger on the pulse of the financial markets in order to build the best possible investment portfolio for you. The KBC investment strategy offers a concise overview of the current financial and economic climate and the resulting investment decisions.
How can you keep up to date?
- A monthly video (Dutch version) with a clear overview of the economic and financial markets. An expert discusses any changes in strategy and goes through the investment decisions for that month.
- Twitter: you can receive daily updates on our investment strategy via Twitter.
- The concise version of the KBC investment strategy: here we will provide a monthly overview of the strategies we follow, divided up according to type of investor:
- Attractive short-term investments: here you will find our so-called 'focus', or investments that we expect to provide a good return in the short term.
- Attractive mid– to long-term investments: these are our 'themes', or investments which we expect to provide a higher return in the longer term.
So, save or invest? Find the right solution
Discover the best solution for your money with this three-step simulation.
See the advantages to saving for your retirement with a pension savings fund that invests more in bonds than in shares.