Looking to bank with convenience, and to carry out more than just routine banking transactions? If so, then the KBC Plus Account is exactly what you're after.
Extensive payment package
2 bank cards and online banking capability. Plus many additional services, such as cash withdrawals in Europe.
Convenience banking at a fixed monthly price
The cost depends on which credit card you go for.
Open an account with us from abroad
Apply for a current account online before moving to Belgium as an expat.
Under 25? Go for our Young Person's Account, giving you all the benefits of our Plus Account free of charge.
Included in the Plus Account
- 2 bank cards
- Option to take out a credit card
- Capability to personalise your cards with a photo twice a year
- Contactless payments with your card
- Online banking on your computer and tablet (KBC Touch)
- Instant credit transfers: transfers from your KBC Plus Account are now made as standard in the fastest way possible
- Mobile banking on your smartphone (KBC Mobile)
- Euro cash withdrawals at all ATMs in Belgium and Europe
- Banking at KBC self-service terminals
- Paper-based credit transfers over the counter
- Free replacement cards
- Notifications (text alerts for 'secure card use', 'rejected
payment orders' and 'incoming payments')
- Overdraft facility (KBC Budget Facility)
- Replacement card reader
The charges depend on the credit card you choose.
Without a credit card
2 euros a month
|With a KBC Silver Credit Card
3 euros a month
With a KBC Gold Credit Card
6 euros a month
With a KBC Platinum Credit Card
9 euros a month
If you're interested in a credit card, compare our different types.
Open an account with us on your phone
1. Get our free Mobile app
2. Take a photo of your identity card
3. Take a selfie
Use your account immediately!
Apply for an account with us before moving to Belgium
Even if you don’t currently have Belgian citizenship or a
permanent address in Belgium, you can still apply online for a
current account with us. All you need to do once you arrive in Belgium
is go to your branch to sign for and get your debit card.