Get answers to your questions about:
- Account sequences
- The blue ‘Now’ line for current and savings accounts
- Transferring money
- Automatic orders and direct debits
- Transfer limits
- Info about your credit card
- Managing prepaid cards
- Electronic documents
- Zoomit invoices
Income & expenditure
- The 'Income & expenditure' overview
- Personal overviews
- Savings goals
- Unspecified savings goals
- Withdrawing money from savings accounts
Savings & investments
- My assets
- Other people's savings and investment products
- Tax-efficient pension accumulation
- Savings and investment products purchased through insurance agents
- Paying into pension savings products
Home, Family, Vehicle
What is KBC Touch?
Touch is an app that lets you easily manage your banking and insurance online on your computer or tablet.
Using your debit card
Learn how to change the PIN and limits for your debit card or stop your card with our handy guide to using your KBC Debit Card.
A joint account
The most convenient solution for couples to pay the rent, or energy bills, or do the weekly shop.