Tickets for sporting and cultural events are insured against cancellation. If, for instance, you break your leg and can’t attend your favourite festival, all or part of the cost of your tickets will be refunded via your Platinum Credit Card.
What is covered?
What if you are unable to use your admission tickets unexpectedly due to illness, hospital admission or death? We will refund all or part of the cost of your unused admission tickets to sporting and cultural events.
You can claim under this insurance policy in the following situations
- If you or a member of your family living with you is ill on the day of the event
- Your cohabiting partner, your child or grandchild, your parent or grandparent, or your brother or sister is critically ill or unexpectedly hospitalised. The same applies to the corresponding relatives of your cohabiting partner.
- Complications during your pregnancy or that of your cohabiting partner or the birth of your child
When am I covered?
This insurance is free of charge and optional. To benefit from its cover, you have to sign up to it.
This insurance is linked to the the following credit card
How to log in and sign in KBC Touch
Cancellation insurance for your credit card
Get a free current account
- Online and mobile banking
- Debit card included
- Open your free account online